Like us

SEASIDE SEX





Original story copied from :http://stories.yourlust.com
The couples comes to the seaside to have the best vacation in their life, they rent a cottage and find out that their neighbors are also a young couple who love fucking right on the terrace…
- Sebastian, listen!
Oh, God!.. We went to bed so late yesterday and now she was waking me up…
- Sebastian! – Lily was getting angry with me for the fact I didn’t want to wake up.
- What’s up?
- They are fucking!!!
- Let them do whatever they want; I’d like to sleep a bit longer!
‘They’ were our neighbors. We were on vacation at the seaside renting a room in a cottage. What we liked best about it was that we could enter our room walking through the garden behind the house and veranda. It was very convenient as we could come and leave when it was comfortable for us without disturbing the landlady.
We liked to sleep naked being not afraid that someone might come in and see us. However, when we went out to the garden we put on some garments. But one day our landlady came to us to tell she had to allow some of her relatives live on the veranda. She expressed her apology and said they came just for a few days and wouldn’t hamper us in any way. When they left she was going to make a huge discount for us. It was not very pleasant, of course, but what we could do? We hoped they weren’t going to stay for long.
- And, you know, they won’t disturb you much, they’re deaf-and-dumb.
We didn’t want to see our new neighbors, so we decided to go to a cafĂ©, dance and stay out as long as possible to return when they’d gone to bed already. However, we were mistaken. When we came back to our room I thought that nobody had arrived to live in the veranda. But then we saw two bright sporty bags, flippers and a swimming suit.
We’d had a nice day and went to bed immediately. I made some attempts to have sex with Lily but she begged me to stop saying that our neighbors were to return soon. Soon we both were asleep.
And now she was waking me…
- Lily, why don’t we do it tomorrow?.. I want to sleep!
- They’re fucking! Do you know how big his penis is??? – She was excited and wasn’t going to let me sleep.
- Lily, stop it! – I made my last attempt but realized she it was in vain. – Have you peeped at them?
- No, I haven’t. It’s dark there… I forgot that they were accommodated in the veranda and went to the toilet. When I was passing the sofa I noticed they were lying on it embracing each other. And when I was coming back I saw them in the moonlight! They were in 69 position, uncovered. He was licking her and she was sucking him. His cock is HUGE!!! – Lily showed me the size of it. According to her it was long - from about the tips of her fingers to the elbow, - and it’s fat, she can’t grapple it with her hand!
- This cannot be the truth!
- No, it’s really enormous! She embraced it with two hands… and there is a big head, too. She was licking it!
- It just seemed to you so big! I told you yesterday we had to practice love. Tipsy unsatisfied women often fancy they see huge cocks! Look at mine!
I bent her to my erected phallus. Lily wrapped it with her lips and started sucking it greedily. I put my hand between her legs and felt she was leaking already. What had she seen??? She tore herself from the cock for a second and said:
- When she saw I was looking at them she waved her hand at me as if beckoning me! – Lily was aroused a lot, her voice was trembling and the breath was uneven.
- Why didn’t you suck that damn cock with her? You’ve told me it was so big that I guess it would be enough for both of you to suck!
I turned my wife round and positioned her in a doggy style. I thrust up to the balls! She likes this position but we don’t use it often. My cock is 8 inches and we have to be careful because if we go too far I can hurt my wife’s vagina. However, now was a different case. Lily got excited herself and made me excited with her stories!
- You’re stupi-i-id! – The word pronounced in a whisper turned into a long moan. Our neighbors could hear us! Oh… let them hear us… it’s their fault!
At that very moment we heard a passionate moan from behind the wall. They seemed to be fucking too! As a confirmation to my thoughts I heard regular knocks as the sofa was hitting the wall. These sounds and their moans were making my wife even more excited. She was impaling on my cock furiously and moaning loudly.
I wondered how they could be deaf if Lily’s moans were almost simultaneous with theirs. It was like they were getting more aroused by my honey’s voluptuous moans. When we heard the last moan of climax behind the wall my wife had an orgasm either, screaming loudly, being not afraid to wake all the other neighbors. I had hardly had time to pull the cock out when her vagina squeezed tightly. I shot all my loads on her back. She turned round and took my cock into her mouth swallowing the remains of the semen, licked it and tried to push it even deeper.
- You’re so delicious! Yummy!!! – She was sucking and jerking off the cock.
She is good at blow jobs; that’s why the second portion of the cum soon splashed into her throat. At last she felt satisfied. I wiped her back and she whispered to me:
- You know, she’s so small and fragile. I wonder how she can have it inside.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment